How to teach online and make money with it. We all know, In today’s time world going towards digital. People learn more on the Internet than college. So, If you also want to teach online and make money with it then read this post carefully.
1. Camera or Good Mobile camera: – To teach online you need to shoot good video. Make sure you need to have a good quality camera or good camera mobile.
: – Make sure to create your video engaging. Add some quizzes to your video
The best camera to shoot video: Canon EOS Rebel ( $500 ) or you can use iPhone.
2. Buy, one good quality microphone: – Make sure your audio needs to be clear. People want to hear your voice, no background noise.
Buy any good microphone which came up to $30. I suggest you buy Boya by M1 microphone ( $15- 20 ) ) or iGear Lavalier.
3. LIghts to record good video: – Lights is the best way to record a good video. Buy Studio pro light set. If you don’t have the budget to buy Studio pro-Light Set, Then you can also use DIY w/home Lights.
4. Editing Software: – Make sure editing is the most important factor in a video. So, learn some editing before you publish your video.
Best software to edit your video: – Camtasia
If you don’t have a budget then use iMovie ( Mac ).
Ok, We learned some basic things about video creating. So The main step is how you can earn money. I will teach you one by one just read the following information carefully.
1. Udemy:- Udemy is the best place where you can sell your course. You can set fix price for your course.
2. YouTube:- Youtube is the best way to make money online. You can make money by placing ads on your YouTube video with Google Adsense.
3. SkillShare: – Skillshare is the best platform to teach online.
4. Fiverr: – Fiverr is the best platform to sell any service online. You can sell your course on Fiverr also. Check out this link to learn more about how to sign up for Fiverr and how to make money.
We will take here Udemy. Because this is the best platform to make money by teaching online.
Step 1: – First go to Udemy. And then click on Sign Up button. Then Fill all information which they want. Or you can sign up with your Facebook or Google ( Gmail ) account.
Step 2: – Click on the Become on Instructor button.
Step 3: – Then click on Sign Up for free button.
Step 4: – Complete a little survey.
Step 5: – Then click on the Create Your Course button.
Step 6: – Enter working title name and click on save and go.
Step 7: – Then complete all steps of the Udemy course uploading process.
Level 1: – Course – Fill answer to those question and then click on save.
Level 2: Curriculum – In this, you can add your lecture, Quiz, Assignment, Practise test.
lecture: – In this, you can add your course videos, Video and Slide Mashup, and Article.
Just click on Add lecture and then add content.
Level 3: – Corse Landing Page.
You need to add your video basic information in this section. Make sure this very important section. You can attract people to your course with course name, description, Course Image and promotional video.
When you fill all information click on save.
Level 4: – Price and coupons.
For that, you need to fill one form of payout. To fill out form click on here button.
Level 5: – Then you can add a caption from step 5.
step 6: – You can enter welcome message and congratulations message in this field.
All Done. Just hit the Submit for review button. Then Udemy team review your course, If they approve your course then your course live on Udmey. If they do not approve your course, they tell you a reason why they did not approve your course. Just change those things and submit to review again.
I hope you like How to teach online and make money with it article. If you want more information comment down below.